Yes, I am actually in Barcelona right now! Dana found out late Thursday that he had to come this weekend for a conference and I must have lost my mind during the night -- because I decided Friday morning to come with him. We bought my ticket around 9am and a little after noon left for the airport. So, here I am! Dana had to work yesterday and today. I have been out walking around and enjoying this great city, revisiting some of the places I went when I was last here right after college. Such a beautiful place.
Last night we ate dinner outside at a little cafe. It was picture perfect, with a guitar player walking around the plaza playing and singing. (Except for the drunk old guy with no shirt, who was walking around the plaza yelling. Hahaa) Tomorrow Dana is done with work and we're going to try to get out a bit together. Then, Tuesday we're headed home. Back to our little man! Yay!
Elliott is home with his Grammi and Papa. I miss him soooo much. Every time I see a baby I nearly break down in tears. I think we definitely miss him more than he misses us, which is a good thing at this point.
I tried uploading some pictures we took of him this week wearing his Patriots jersey, but my connection here is too slow and they wouldn't upload. Will have to wait for next week!
Sunday, August 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment