Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy Birthday, Elliott!!

This has been a busy week! So busy that I haven't even had time to post pictures from Elliott's birthday. Our most exciting event of the year! On the morning of Elliott's birthday, he woke up at 4:45am to start celebrating. That was a present for mommy and daddy, I guess. Grammi and Papa came over, and we all went out to breakfast before Dana and I went to work. Elliott had his first taste of scrambled eggs and hash browns. He LOVED the potatoes -- garlic, onions, and all. That's my boy.
The Baltimore crew came up on Saturday for the birthday party. Elliott had lots of fun visiting with Nana, Grandpa, Nana B, and Uncle Dave.




And the whole family was together for his party Saturday afternoon, which was the best present any of us could have asked for. Even Uncle Brian made a special guest appearance from Chicago! Here are some photo highlights of the day...

























No comments:

Post a Comment