A few people have asked recently to see pictures of me with the baby bump. But, considering I feel like a total blimp these days, I have tried to avoid the camera for the most part. We did take some pictures at the baby shower last month though, so I can share a few of those.
My mom and my friend Amy threw the most beautiful baby shower for us! Here's me with Amy and the three generations of women in my family together -- yes, Nana made the trip for the shower too! I know, I know, you can hardly see the bump in these pictures. But, can you blame a girl for choosing slimming black in my condition??
If I'm feeling bold, maybe I'll post a profile picture at some point so you can see how out of control big I am getting these days...

You look amazing!! I posted a profile on my blog in my final week, you can do it too. It'll be fun to look back on it, I still can't believe how enormous I was. :)
ReplyDelete