We just got home from a fun-filled trip to Baltimore. We had the best time celebrating Elliott's first Christmas! Now, as most of you know, my family doesn't really celebrate Christmas. But, my parents made a real effort to make it a special day for Elliott. They even set up this lovely metal tree and had all of his presents waiting for him when we got up Christmas morning. Thanks Nana and Grandpa! (We miss you already!)
Dana, being the most experienced with this lovely holiday, took the lead helping Elliott open his gifts.
Elliott loved all of the toys and all of the attention. In addition to Nana, Grandpa, and Uncle Dave, we also had Great Aunt Harriet and Nana B there to share in the excitement.
I love this picture of Nana B feeding Elliott a bottle. The kid looks gargantuan in her little lap!
I don't think Connor really loved all of the face touching. But, I thought it was super cute.
We also did a pre-Christmas gift exchange with Dana's family before the Baltimore trip -- but I can't figure out how to pull Papa's pictures off of stupid Kodak Gallery to get them on the blog. Annoying! I'll try to get a few to post this week.
Hope everyone has a great last week of 2009... talk to you next year!

No comments:
Post a Comment