Elliott supported me in my transition back to work by sleeping seven hours straight on Tuesday night. Wow! Sadly, he hasn't come close to repeating this since that night. But, I now have hope that it WILL happen eventually. Waiting, waiting, waiting...
I love still having half a day to play with the little man. He is getting so big and strong. At his doctor's appointment this week he weighed 13 pounds 3 ounces. He's very good at playing on his tummy now. I think it was just a couple weeks ago that he would just put his head down and sleep when I put him on the activity mat. Look at him now!
Oh, and I have to show off Elliott's awesome new onsie that our friends Matt and Katie brought him. Dana's new favorite item in Elliott's wardrobe. A Hendrix fan is born...
No comments:
Post a Comment