Monday, April 13, 2009
Back to blogging...
I apologize, it's been a while... a long while. To those of you who've told me you've been checking every day, I'm sorry. I'm going to try to be better about posting regularly. But probably not as often as the first couple of weeks. See, the thing is, as much as I'd like to say that every day is full of excitement and adorable pictures, the truth is our days are mostly filled with Elliott eating, pooping and sleeping... and Mommy trying to get in on a little of the sleeping part too. This does not make for the most intriguing blog entries. So, to spare you from checking all the time for new posts, I'm going to attempt to get on a schedule where I just post once a week -- probably Sunday nights -- to cover anything fun from the previous week.
So, I guess I missed this Sunday. Ooops. Next week I'll start that schedule. For now, here's the recap of the past week...
Elliott's Nana arrived April 4 to spend her spring break week with us. She was a HUGE help this past week -- grocery shopping, doing laundry, cooking, changing diapers, playing with Elliott while Mommy napped -- and we're going to miss her very much now that she is back in Baltimore.
From Wednesday to Saturday, Elliott's Grandpa and Great Nana Blossom were also here. Elliott attended his first Passover Seder on Thursday night. He fell asleep as soon as he got to the table, but I'm pretty sure he found the whole thing very exciting. And he looked super cute in his madras overalls.
On Sunday, we went to Uncle Jay and Auntie Jess's for Easter brunch. And while this was also very exciting, Elliott slept through this event as well. Oh well. Another cute outfit though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

LOL Yes, there isn't a lot to say in the beginning. But pictures are always appreciated, and personally I like to hear how YOU are doing! (That being said, I was a mess the first couple of months, so no pressure to get yourself to the computer to post. Although you seem to be doing much better than I was. So slight pressure.) ;)
ReplyDeletePS Google Reader rocks and saves extra clicking around to check if you've posted. :)