Monday, March 30, 2009

We love nap time

These days, nap time is our favorite time of day. I just love the way Elliott holds his arms when he's sleeping. That's how I know he's going to do some serious sleeping -- not one of these fake 5 minute naps -- when he throws his arms up around his head. That means he's really out.



And isn't the pacifier with the stuffed doggie attached cute? Our friends gave it to him when they visited yesterday and it's been a big hit so far... I think the weight of the stuffed dog helps it to stay in his mouth or something because he seems to keep this one in his mouth longer than the regular pacifier.



Uh oh... Sounds like naptime is over...

1 comment:

  1. Ahh- The little guy looks so much bigger here! His hair color is just like Danas...and Jacks when he was little. I cant wait to hold him again when I see him next. So cute. Hope everything is going well.

    ReplyDelete