Thursday, March 12, 2009



I really can't believe that I am actually a mom now! That this beautiful, sweet little boy is my son. It's truly the most incredible feeling in the world... as everyone told me it would be.

So far, Elliott is more interested in sleeping than anything else. And when he's awake he just likes to sit peacefully in my arms. No fussing or crying. The nurses assure me that he won't always sleep this much... but for now it's giving us a chance to rest up and prepare for what's ahead. I'm so excited for every minute of it!

8 comments:

  1. Congratulation from The Perusses and Welcome to Elliott! He's beautiful and we can't wait to meet him.

    Love,
    Julie, Chad and Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's a dream! Absolutely perfect! Can't wait to meet him later today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's pretty darn cute! Congrats, you two!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's gorgeous! Congrats mama, you did good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Elliott is pure cute!

    Congratulations...I can't wait to meet the newest Conti!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a doll!!! Congratulations again! We're so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Liz and Dana - what a cutie!

    ReplyDelete