Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Here comes baby!

It looks like today is the day! I woke Dana up around midnight and by 1am we were in our room at the hospital. I still can't believe it! Just hours ago, I was eating chocolate fondue with some girlfriends at a dessert bar in Boston. Guess fondue must have some special powers. I got home around 9:30, went to bed at 10pm, got a couple hours of sleep, and then...

Anyway, it seems like things are progressing and we could be posting baby pics by this time tomorrow. How crazy is that!!! Stay tuned...

2 comments:

  1. How exciting!!!! Sending lots of good thoughts your way! Can't wait to meet this little one!
    Love,
    Courtney

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray!! I'm so excited, I'll be stalking the blog. I was actually thinking about you this morning while I was getting ready... I made a mental note to call you. Guess you'll be a mom next time we talk! Woo hoo!

    ReplyDelete