Monday, March 23, 2009

On Our Own

Dana went back to work today. And so begins what feels like my "official" maternity leave. I haven't been to the office since the day before Elliott was born, but it somehow feels different now that it's just the two of us at home alone. I haven't had a total panic attack yet... I'm sure I will the first time I really need an extra set of hands and realize that I can't just call for Dad to come help. But, I know that Elliott and I will figure out how to make it work. And we'll have lots of fun together as we go along!


Since I know I can't get away with writing a post without at least one picture (Elliott's Nana wouldn't stand for it), I'll share a couple pics from bathtime last night. This was Elliott's first bath in his tub in the kitchen sink. He's modest so he asked that we take his picture before the diaper came off. I thought he'd scream the whole time since he seems to hate being undressed, but he was amazingly calm. He must have known how badly his hair needed to be washed!




2 comments:

  1. He is so adorable! Enjoy bonding with your son this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks so comfy in the towel...

    ReplyDelete