I've been telling everyone how excited I am to be having a March baby -- perfect timing since the weather should be starting to get nice soon. I have big plans to go out for long walks with the baby... Well, here we are in March and things are not looking so warm and sunny so far. We got a nice big dumping of snow overnight. Good thing Dana loves that snow blower so much because it's definitely getting a work out this winter.
I'm still holding out hope that we'll have turned the springtime corner by the end of the month when I reach my due date. But, I know that even an April snow storm is not out of the question in lovely New England. Let's just hope that when it comes time to head to the hospital, Dana doesn't have to stop to shovel the driveway first!
Monday, March 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Wow, that's a ton of snow! If you are taking "long walks" with your baby in the first few weeks of his/her life, you'll definitely be way ahead of where I was. :)
ReplyDelete